Monday, April 4, 2011

Me

I love the word grace.  I love how it sounds, how it can be said with little effort, and even how it looks written in cursive.  But most of all, I adore the very meaning of the word:  grace – a gift, undeserved favor, mercy; available to all.  Until recently, I thought I knew all about grace.  But now I see I am only on the brink of understanding and accepting this truly wonderful gift.  So, this blog is merely my attempt to process my journey of grace and the life that God has given me.  (Disclaimer:  I know nothing about blogging and have a lot to learn!)  At times it may be serious, funny, boring, self-indulging, but hopefully, interesting.  Being a wife of 15 years to the love of my life and a homeschooling mom to three precious kids will certainly provide a lot of material!  Whether you are just beginning to experience grace or embraced it long ago, I invite you to come along with me as I share my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment